Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Halloween Sneak Peak!

I was so excited to see Mr. Brown and tonight I finally was able to dig in a get busy on a couple of ideas that have been floating around in my head!
Hope you enjoy.
The new Halloween designer series paper is to die for!  It has flocking on some of it
And check out the spider web impressions folder for the Big Shot!!  Yowzer!
Impressions folder on Vellum Cardstock and then dazzling diamonds   The spiders I did with the cricut  and I think I am going to get some google eyes to go on the spiders too!
Happy Halloween is Embossed with white embossing powder on torn edge black scrap paper.


Impressions cob web on black card stock and then sponged with whisper White craft ink.  A torn scrap of black and embossed with glitter this time for the phrase.  Again the spiders are made with my cricut and I think I may get google eyes for them  but it kind of looks errie the way it is too?
And here is the designer series paper.  Check out the bats they are flocked!!  So cool!  I choose three pictures for this one - One for each of children on this first page and 10 is cut out on the Big Shot and placed over a scrap piece of vellum.  You could also choose to put a bigger picture and change up the mounting.  Love these colours!  Cannot wait to get my Halloween stamp sets coming soon!

Glittery Hugs!
Kathryne

7 comments:

Cindy said...

Oh my gosh, googly eyes would be perfect on the spiders! Just became a follower through SC. Hope you'll follow me, too! http://www.heartsdelightcards.blogspot.com/

Crystal said...

I am not a huge Halloween fan, but oh my word, that Happy Halloween card is FABULOUS!! Every element of it is simply fabulous! tfs

Diana Carr said...

Love the vellum spider web! Now following from SC.

Diana
www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

Diana Carr said...

Love the vellum spider web! Now following from SC.

Diana
www.secretlifeofpaper.blogspot.com

Morgan said...

love the web on the vellum...
i'm following you from SC! my blog is http://stampcravings.blogspot.com
thanks! :)

helloholley said...

cute cards!!! i'm following from SC!!!

AnnMarie said...

Great card! Look forward to following your blog from VA! :)