Friday, September 3, 2010

Frenzy Friday Sketch!

Happy Friday everyone!  Are you ready for a cool new sketch?
Here it is!  Brought to us this week from Melinda Couden


I am getting into the fall/Halloween spirit already -- I just love this holiday its just plain fun!



The ghosts and the thought bubble are created from the new owl punch -- such a great punch in our new Catalogue.  Also added some Halloweed DSP.  And emobssed the scary tree and owl.

Please head on over to Kim's Blog and check out what she has created this week.

Thanks for looking

Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

7 comments:

Created By You said...

Love the owl as a ghost! Fun card!

brenda taylor said...

Nice card, cute idea about the owl punch

Anonymous said...

Thought bubbles from the owl punch! What a genius idea! Love your card!

Kim Innis said...

Love the floating ghosties! And the bubble.

Angela Walters said...

Very cute! I love the ghosts!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Hi I'm now following you from SC. Hope you will follow me too. My blog is called Penny Tokens and you can find me at:
http://pennytokensstampinspot.blogspot.com.

Great blog, will come back again to visit once I finish the followers list.

Crystal said...

Love the cute lil' ghosts!! tfs