Thursday, September 9, 2010

Christmas in September

I know, I know its way to early for some of you to think about Christmas... but why not get a start on your Christmas cards now so when the busy season comes around you are not rushing to make and get all your cards and tags made.
Starting September 24th I will holding Christmas card and Tag classes too!  
630pm - 1030pm
5 cards for $20
Please call or email to reserve your spot as seating is limited.  And check back for further dates and times.
This is just an example of one of the cards I have planned for the events

Glittery Hugs
Kathryne

1 comment:

Queen Bea Scraps said...

Never too early for Christmas.

Just stopping by to let you know that I am now following you from Stampin' Connection.
Hope you will follow me too at
www.queenbeascraps.blogspot.com