Friday, August 27, 2010

Elegant Lines

So I got a visit from Mr Brown today and he brought me some wonderful goodies to play with!  This card was created with the Elegant Lines embossing folder for the Big Shot!!  Don't you just love it!  I created this card for my sons Girlfriend,  Happy Birthday Jordanne.  Booking parties now for September with new Catalogue  and the new Occasions Mini!  Release date is September 1st.  I cannot wait for you to see it.
The colours used are Concord Crush and Pear Pizzaz, the butterflies are made from vellum cardstock, and of course bling!  Dazzling Diamonds

Glittery Hugs
Kathryne

2 comments:

Chanda Stehlik said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing! I am one of your followers from Stampin' Connection. (I'm the one that started the Follow Me thread) I have a small favor to ask, please. I had to switch over my website (it used to be BellevueStampingClub) and lost all of my followers from SC. Would you be so kind as to go to my new site listed below and RE-follow me, please? You may have to copy and paste the link. Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Chanda Stehlik
www.OneCraftyMommy.com

Cindy said...

Oh so sparkly and pretty! #271 following from Stampin Connection.