Sunday, June 17, 2012

Happy Father's Day

I Finally made it to my computer to post the Father's Day Card I made for my wonderful SO Tim.  I had to wait as he always checks my blog so no surprising him if I post here!

So I was playing in the Cricut Craft Room and had my AHA moment!  I figured out how it works - so exciting!  I adore my Big Shot but sometimes I do not have the die or they do not make the die so then I hit up my Cricut and now I will have more versatility as I play in the Craft Room!

So I took the free template and cut it out twice once with Tempting Turquoise and Once with Tangerine Tango.  I used adhesive and offset them slightly so you would see some dimension.  Then I used some DSP ( retired) from stampin up to add some zing inside and out.  Stamped a cool Father's Day poem on the inside and then wrote my own thoughts.  Tim loved the card and had a great day with all of us today.

Hope you had time to spend with your special "Dad" today

Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

No comments: