Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Creations from the Craft Room

Thought I would post a few pictures of things I am been playing with and some cards that I went to a  class to create.  Its fun to go out and play with others and not be in charge!
Both of these were created by a very talented lady who happens to share my name Kathryn.  The first is right up my ally and uses a product called Glitter Ritz, yup straight up glitter what is not to love!  The beautiful green flower one is created with shimmer sheetz and my Big Shot!  Such fun.


This was my first effort with Copic Markers.  They were kind of cool but I think I like my Stampin UP! Markers and blender pens just as well but colouring is always fun and the blending was kind of fun to learn!  The stamp is from the UK and is a fun image.

Birthday Surprise is up next!

A fellow demonstrator Leann Graff had a post of a card like this one on her blog and I could not resist a case of it!  What a fun card and unfortunately this DSP was discontinued but the colour combo is one of my favs for birthdays! And after I got looking at the presents inside - I thought of a wedding cake with the tiers!

 This one is Stampin UP! all over.  Black and Pink Pirouette and Whisper White.  Ribbon punch and embossing folder for the Big Shot and some of our wonderful pearls!!!!  Dazzling Diamonds of course!  
 A little closer look. The saying on the front is from Petite Pairs love this set. It has something for every occasion
 Surprise!!! A beautiful wedding cake created with the Big Shot and Dazzling Diamonds. Topped with and small black and white bow.   The Stamp set used on the inside is Loving Thoughts still available in the new Catty!
A little closer look.

Glittery Hugs!

Kathryne

1 comment:

LeeAnn Greff said...

Great cards. LOVE the wedding version! I knew it would be great for that occasion too.