Monday, August 15, 2011

Spooky! Opps

As I was looking through the Artisan Award winners blog hop series - found a really cute video from Heather Summers!  A VERY talented lady from the group of girls in London.  I get so much inspiration from everyone at our quarterly meetings - But Heather is the icing on the cupcake for me!  
I tried to recreate a cute Triple Layer Card that Heather has on her site - just the design the stamping and DSP was my thing.
The only problem I ran into was the second layer did not quite fit the way it should.  My next one will be better I will play around with the sizing and see if I can get this style of card to lay just a little better for me.
So here is what I came up with!
The saying and most of the stamps used are from the very cool set Wicked Cool - in the new Catalogue but is carried over from the Holiday Mini from last year!  Love this set!                                                                            
 I used Cajun Craze to make the pull tab and used a matching glimmer brad to add a little bling!
Here is where you can see what I did wrong the dimensions on the second layer are off slightly so the card does on look equal - it looks a little on the funky side.  The Spooktacular saying in the middle is from a retired set but I still like it - 
And the DSP is called Frightful Site!   
Pretty fun card!

Glittery Hugs 
Kathryne

No comments: