Monday, August 15, 2011

Craft Room

I had a serious problem with my work space and everything was a huge mess --I meant to take a picture of it before we got started on Mission Organization!
The room is ALMOST complete but I felt so happy about being a little more organized I had to create a card.  And since I am a night hawk UGH!  I made this little cutie!
I used the Delicate Doillies Stamp set and clear embossed the Lucky Limeade but since some of Dazzling Diamonds got mixed into my clear embossing powder, there is a little sparkle to all my clear embossing right now.
I used a piece of Flirtatious DSP  So very pretty  and placed that on a distressed piece of whisper white card stock then tied aWisteria Wonder ruffled ribbon to that layer.
Next I used the rock and roll technique with Wisteria wonder and Concord crush and stamped out a doily   and added a matching polka dot brad.  All of this was layered on a regular size card base of Wisteria Wonder!
Then I got playing with Up and Away!  I cased this but I cannot remember who I got the inspiration from

Have a great Monday!

Glittery Hugs
Kathryne

No comments: