Monday, August 22, 2011

Monster Mash Mondays Week 2!

Now if Tracy checks out my blog this week she will be very impressed as she knows how much I LOVE (not) fussy cutting things!   But I really thought this card was screaming out for it and I love the way it turned out.

As you can see I used a lot of technique and products on this card but it was so fun I am just loving the out on a limb set~

So here is the list!
Basic Black Card stock, Whisper white Cardstock, Frightful site DSP
Inks - Versa Mark, Wild Wasabi, Basic Gray, Stazon Black, Rich Razzelberry, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie and Crumb Cake
Stamp sets
Wicked Cool for the bats and phrase
And Out on a limb for all other stamped images

Web Embossing folder for the big shot
Whisper white INK on the web!
I used Mica flakes to highlight the moon and Dazzling details for the cats eyes. 
My Yellow spider is cut out with Doodle Charms for the Cricut.

Hope you enjoy the Hop!

5 comments:

Terry said...

Hi Kathryne,

Just a note about adding yourself to the blog hop. First, click on "Get the code here..." on Shirley's blog and paste it into your post's html. Then, copy and paste the address showing when you click on your finished blog entry. That way, the link will work AND your entry will show up on the blog hop. I hope that makes sense! I like your card!!! Congrats on winning last week.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Great card Kathryne! Love all the little cut outs and the scene. Thanks for dropping by my blog too! Much appreciated as I hadn't understood the Linky thing for the blog hop until I read Terry Blais note above.

Shirley Pumpkin said...

What a cute card Kat... do you love that stamp set or what. Your card has a kind of vintage look to it. Thanks again for being in my Monster Mash Halloween Blog Hop!!

Hugs
Shirley

Unknown said...

Thanks Shirley! Such a great idea to get this hop going!!! Looks like more people joined this week!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

I just started week #3 in my Monster Mash Blog Hop, come by and check it out. You can make anything Halloween to join the HOP. Thanks for being there both weeks!!!!

Hugs
Shirley
www.lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com

or right to the post

http://lookatmycutestuff.blogspot.com/2011/08/monday-monster-mash-count-down-blog-hop.html