Friday, August 27, 2010

Frenzy Friday Sketch!

Hola!!!  Happy Friday everyone.  I actually hate that its Friday as it means only 9 days to my beautiful daughter heads out on her new Journey at Waterloo University!  So proud of her and so sad that she is leaving.
All that aside check out the sketch created by my upline Sue Grant!  She is always amazing in everything she does.
And here is what I came up with!
I know its a little difficult to see but it does say Happy Birthday on it.Guess it is high time for a new camera  hint hint nudge nudge!
Usually at this point I would send you over to Kelli but sadly she has left our little group.  We all wish Kelli the best and will miss her creativity.

So onto Kim's blog - am sure you will not be disappointed here either


The stamp set used was from Vintage Lables which some of us received during Sale-a-bration.  Love this set!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh so pretty! Great job!

Memories by Brenda said...

Nice card, I like the little sparkle and shine on the bottom strip

Angela said...

I like how you put another circle inside the big circle. This one was tougher for me than usual so I really liked seeing your idea!

Created By You said...

ha ha .. I need a new camera too :) Cute card, I can see the Happy Birthday!