Friday, July 9, 2010

Frenzy Friday Sketch!

My Gosh it is Friday already and its the first weekend of Bayfest!  Is anyone going?  Tim is heading to Rush as we got him tickets for his birthday!  Can't say I will miss not seeing that one!  I wish I was going to Keith Urban though and maybe Black eyed Peas!  Oh well!  On to the awesome sketch for Frenzy Friday!!  The sketch this week comes to us from Sharon!  Thanks Sharon!


I do not have the oval punch  YET!!! So I changed the sketch a little to work with what I have.  Let me see what you come up with - e-mail me what you come up with!
Here is what I came up with using my NEW THINGS!  What a great colour - the New Cherry Cobbler!  Our new Newsprint Designer Series Paper , Cherry Cobbler ink and Black satin ribbon.  

Continue on to Kelli's Blog and check out what she has come up with this week!  I know I am headed there!

Glittery Hugs
Kathryne

9 comments:

brenda taylor said...

Great card!!! Yes Cherry Cobbler is a great color

Pam said...

What an elegant color combination! I will definitely have to give that a try. Great job, Kathryne. Enjoy Bayfest!

Anonymous said...

Oh beautiful!

Sharon Field / Inky A*Muse-ment said...

No oval punch wow!! Your card is beautiful, love the torn edges and DSP.
Sharon Field

Kelli Waters said...

Very nice. I like your take on the card!

~*~Stamp With Tess~*~ said...

Lovin how you changed this one up!! Great card!!

ArtisticInkspirations said...

Very creative.. love how you think out of the box... Really super card!!

Nancy Legate said...

A unique take on this one. C@@L :)

Angela Walters said...

Very creative! Great job!