Saturday, July 10, 2010

Artistic Etchings

My Artistic Etchings just arrived today, so of course,  while the boys are away.......



This is such a fun set with all the little pieces so very cute!
I used Cherry Cobbler as a base, then used Early Espresso to antique the edges of the card.
I crumpled up a piece of the new Newsprint DSP and tore it and used Early Espresso on the torn edges
Next I took a piece of Very Vanilla card stock and embossed with Cherry Cobbler, Versa Mark and Clear embossing powder to word Amour several times.   I then spritzed with Log Cabin and Embossed the Eiffel Tower in Black.  I used black hemp twine as an accent and distressed the ends of the twine.

What do you think?

Glittery Hugs
Kathryne

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Thanks Kathryne! I just started following.
www.stampinsentiments.blogspot.com

Melinda said...

Now following you! thanks
www.melindasstampinfun.blogger.com

Unknown said...

don't you just love artistic etchings?

Now following you

http://www.papercreationsbykaren.blogspot.com/