Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Extra Extra!!!!

If you are thinking of having your Stampin Up workshop soon - call and book with me now~!!!  I have 4 dates left for this exciting opportunity to earn extra free hostess items!!!  So amazing!  July 27th until August 31st!  Book now and get your friends together for some amazing fun!
Riverton, UT – Stampin’ Up! ® has announced that from July 27-August 31 hostesses can earn an extra $35 in free merchandise when they host a workshop totaling $450 or more.
“I earned a ton of free stuff last time I hosted a workshop,” says Katie Krafter of Kingman, Kansas. “But now I can earn even more! I’m so excited!”
Stampin’ Up! is offering this amazing opportunity to all hostesses for a limited time. “This is a great time to host a workshop,” notes Sallie Stamper, a demonstrator from Saskatoon, Saskatchewan. “These extra hostess benefits are spectacular—and the 2010-2010 Idea Book & Catalogue just came out with tons of new stamp sets and products to choose from!”
To take advantage of this special offer, contact your Stampin’ Up! demonstrator.
CONTACT ME TODAY FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO SCHEDULE YOUR WORKSHOP!
© 2010 STAMPIN’ UP! CA_0810
www.stampinup.ca
HOSTESSES EARN AN EXTRA $35 IN FREE MERCHANDISE JULY 27-AUGUST 31!


1 comment:

Nanci said...

I'm following you from SC. Hope you'll join me too!
www.crafthavenretreats.blogspot.com