Wednesday, February 3, 2010

WORKING ON MY WISH LIST

So far today has been a fantastic day!  Started out with the usual getting Jayden off to school which today he pretty much was self sufficient with!  Made his own egg, cleaned it up, WITHOUT BEING ASKED!,  and put away the ketchup, whoa what kind of twilight zone did I land in Now if only the teenagers could

follow into the zone!!  Then off to a massage!  Yup I did say it was a twilight zone right?  Then I sat at the Y while Alec worked out and lamented the fact I am unable to right now - but then I decided to work on my Stampin' up Wish List!  Now that is FUN!!!  There are so many very cool things in the Occasions Mini   I am LOVING fox and friends- and even I do not have all the Sale-a-bration items yet.  After I got to page 5 of my wish list I called my up-line Sue to see if I had a true addiction - she reassured me that no I was normal!  Whew!  What a relief.  There are just so many things I want to show my customers and demo to you, all the products are exciting and inspiring!
Anyway I came home and made a cute card right away and I hope you like my Quick and easy  nice and breezy card of the week!  I will also be featuring this card in a video to be posted at a later date and it will be in my Stamp-a-stack class as well.  I hope you enjoy it!








Now back to creating!

No comments: