Monday, February 8, 2010

How Cool is this!

Ok, so we all know how much I ADORE my Big Shot!  High light of a crop!  And you can do so very much with the Big Shot it is an amazing must have tool.  I could fill my entire blog up with projects just involving the Big Shot.  So Tah Da!  Pixie dust  now  you can also add it to your sewing and quilting room!  Yes!  I did say that!

Check out these projects that were made by demonstrators using the Big shot.  This First one is quilts made at Leadership convention using various dies from the big shot!




This next one is so very easy that if you can sew a straight line  you are in! 



Check out these amazingly beautiful bags created by my awesome friend Sue Grant!!  I am telling you if I had not been running classes this weekend .  I would have been all over this project this past weekend!  There is always this week.

If you would like to learn how to create these beautiful bags - I will be holding a class on them very very soon - call or e-mail for details and a supply list!





Are these not just adorable?  Think of the colours! And you control the size.  I am going to add little pockets on the inside to carry cell phone, pen, and essentials






Glittery Hugs
Kathryne.

No comments: