Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Wacky Wednesday!

Hello!
Have you all recovered from the Turkey Coma?  I have not!  As some of you know I have a chronic illness which at times makes life difficult!  And I pushed myself WAY WAY too hard but sometimes that is what you have to do to have a life!  Anyway as I lay in bed with my heating pad and tea I came up with a new idea.
Wacky Wednesday!

Now this can be something someone sent to me  or it can be something I made that did not come out quite right or it can just be cool .

Today for instance is a very cool video from Youtube.  This kid is awesome and I love Disney so this just struck a chord with me and I hope you enjoy it too!!  



This kid is awesome  check it out and I hope you enjoy the first Wacky Wednesday!

Glittery Hugs

Kat

No comments: