Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Sneak Peek for the Christmas Card Class

So I did get busy in my craft room today and I am too excited to keep the cards to myself.  So I am offering a Sneak Peek of a couple of cards we will be making on Sunday for all of  you who were able to get a spot!  I may have a second class as well if everyone is game!

EEEKKK  this is so stinkin cute I cannot stand it!  I took some inspiration from Michelle Z and then added my own twist!  I hope the girls will love it.  We will be making a Version in the upcoming Brain Injury Christmas Card Class as well.
The secret is....... I used Peppermint embossing powder so you can smell mint when the person opens up their card!  YUM!

Next up....  How about some Bling!!  With some Shimmer and some Glimmer this card is rockin!   Cannot wait to share all the details with everyone.  

Glittery Hugs,

Kathryne

No comments: