Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Just a Few of the Cards I have Been Working On

Time is going by so quickly!  I am not sure I will get all I wanted to get done before Christmas this year!  I am not going to stress out though.  Its been a long few months and I just did not have the time I usually had and I just dont have the energy right now either so I am going to do what I can and give myself a break on the rest! 

I hope you enjoy checking out what I have been working on...

First up is a card that fits into a business envelope its base is 8x9 and scored at 4"  I used Whisper White ink and the Snow Flurries snowflakes and then embossed with White embossing powder to enhance the images.  The Image is the Star Tree in Whisper White then embossed with iradescent Ice so pretty!  Apothecary Accents was used to make the tags and then I used the paper piercing tools to outline the tags then the white gel ink pen!  The card turned out so cute!! Cannot wait to give this one to someone.

Another Star Tree!  This time embossed with Silver Embossing powder and combined it with Be of Good Cheer and a little Tulle Ribbon!  Wild Wasabi and Cherry Cobble are the accent colours

This is a great and quick little card with the Ornament Framlits and DSP not to mention Silver Glimmer paper!   I also added some Vanilla Smooch spritz to add more shine.  My daughter and I have made several in various colours!  Great for making a  lot of cards all at once!


Well, break is over  back to the craft room for more creative fun!  Watch for more posts soon

Glittery Christmas Hugs,

Kathryne

No comments: