Tuesday, January 10, 2012

A LA Card Monkey!

It's A LA Card Monkey time again!

Our Challenge for this week was to haul out our new stuff!
So here we go
Here is the cute sketch we had to work with.

And here is the the card I was inspired to make.

I of course used the new edgelits from Stampin up for his project an I used the matching Bordering on Romance that match the Edgelits  so cool!
The DSP is from Berry Blossom and this is actually the first time I even opened it.
I used the beautiful new pleated ribbon in the New Mini .
 The Flower is created with the Fun Flowers die for the Big Shot .  I spritzed with water and crunched them all up an let them dry.  Then I opened them and layered them together and secured with one of the new sale-a-bration brads and spritzed with Gold glow Smooch Spritz.
The inside of the card was stamped with Fresh Vintage and the saying was from Well Scripted.

Hope you like it and please join us at A-La- Card Monkey


Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

6 comments:

mamia (me and mine in Alabama) said...

Very pretty card, your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for following my blog, I couldn't get your follow button to open so I followed through FeedBurner

Penny Hanuszak said...

Kathryn I'm loving this beautiful, colourful card! Wow you went to town on this one. Love the flower, all the layers and the beautiful inside artwork. TFS!


PS. Thanks for your fun comment on my entry and your guess at the animal crossed with the rabbit. You had me rolling girl!

Terry said...

The owl on your blog is so cute! I love the shine on your flower and the new ribbon and edgelit. So great! Glad you're playing with us at A La Card Monkey.

Shirley Pumpkin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shirley Pumpkin said...

I love the smooch spritz, I never use that stuff but love how it looks!! You used a bunch of stuff I need to get out and use!! You are killing ME! with doing the inside of your card.... I have been trying to avoid doing that, but you are tying to make me!! I just know it!

Hugs
Shirley

Dale Morin said...

Love your card. Especially how you finished off the inside. I often forget to do something there! Your flower is beautiful. I am always forgetting the smooch. Thanks for the inspiration.