Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy 19th Birthday Kyra!

My beautiful "other" daughter turned 19 this weekend -- I cannot believe these girls growing up like this!

Kyra is a HUGE fan of my crafty cards -- I think she gets one for every holiday!   She was the recipient of my pop up halloween card and here is the card I made for her birthday.  My daughter said it was the best card I have ever made -- Not sure I agree with that but I love her enthusiasm!

Here it is!  I do love it but how do you not love the bling???   I started with Pear Pizzaz and ran it through the big shot with a sizzix embossing folder.  Then I used Versa Mark on the design - which I would probably just add to the folder next time but I was winging it! I used heat and stick  powder and then dazzling diamonds.  I then cut a piece of Wisteria Wonder and used Wisteria Wonder on the edges as well as the ticket punch in the corners.  I used versa mark and wisteria Wonder ink to stamp the Take a Spin Stamp, then embossed with clear embossing powder. I ran that through the two scallop squares die on the Big Shot.  I added the bow and placed the stamp image layers over with dimensionals with tombow added to them to adhere to the bling!


Here is what the inside  looks like.  I used the glitter paper and scallop edge boarder punch to add more bling inside.

And the card again with the Envelope.


Kyra had a great birthday and she loved the card so that made my day too!


Glittery Hugs

Kathryne


No comments: