Sunday, June 12, 2011

Stamping For Japan

June 11th was suppose to be a busier than usual day but circumstances being what they are.....  
I made it to the morning event for the Girl Guides and Stamping for Japan.  I was asked to create a little mini workshop for  the participants -- what a great group of ladies!  Such fun!  Here is the project I came up with and it was well received by all!  Thanks Diane for inviting me to your event!
This cute little 6x6 could be made into a card or added to a 12x12 layout for a page or used in a 6x6 album  its all up to you!  I trialled my new homemade glimmer mist and it was well received!  I will be sending out instructions soon for those that requested the recipe!  I just want to try one little tweak and see how it works out.

Yesterday was also suppose to be a ladies night in Alvinston but I was unable to attend - here is one of the projects I worked on for the event but will be using at a later date I suppose.
Are these just not so stinking cute!!   You use battery operated tea lights inside!   So fun to make!
Thanks for stopping by!

Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

No comments: