Thursday, June 2, 2011

Last Chance List

Hard to believe that June has arrived and for those of us who LOVE Stampin' Up, we know that this is the time for the Last Chance List for all the retiring or reconfiguring of items for the new Catalogue.
If there is something you were thinking about "getting some time"  check out the list and make sure you do not miss out on having that stamp set or those accessories you were dying to have.  I have my list all set.  I advise ordering through my website if possible to ensure that you get the items you want - as some of them are only available until stock is depleted, so don't miss out!


AccessoriesClick Here 
 Clear Mount Click Here to View List
Discounted ProductsClick Here
Wood MountClick Here

Home Decor itemsClick Here

My website is www.craftykat.stampinup.net for more details.  Just in case the links above fail -- its been busy so the websites have been a little sluggish!
Glittery Hugs
Kathryne

No comments: