Saturday, March 6, 2010

March Madness

March Madness

March has arrived!  And the crafting begins!    Mother Nature begins to tease us with some slightly warmer weather then turns around and smacks us with more snow!!  Soo frustrating when all we want to do his get out the sun block and scrapbook out on the deck!

I am bringing out my spring colours and looking at making some colourful cards.  Sorry my camera is misbehaving like mother nature at the moment but I will post as soon as I can!

Saturday I am off to a fundraiser with my very best friend and partner in scrapbooking crime - Tracy - we are headed to the Scrap-a-thon hosted my Scribbles and Scraps at St Thomas Aquainas School in Sarnia -- cost is $40 and includes your meals and snacks.  There are make and takes and draws and you do get a receipt for your charitable donation.  I will not be working at this event just playing!  Should be fun and as always for a good cause as well!  Come check it out!

No comments: