Thursday, August 15, 2013

Steampunk!

I have been looking around the extremely vast crafting universe and oh my oh my the new and exciting things I am finding!!!  I know that most of the things have probably been around for quite awhile but they are new and exciting to me and I am happy to jump on the band wagon!  
Last night I attended a Steampunk class in Komoko at Scrapping Great Deals.  Sheila is a sweatheart and is the owner!  Last night the artist was the amazing Lauren and WOW what that girl can do with paper - such an inspiration!

So she designed this amazing project for us to complete and today I will be tweaking it - I think I need to add some bats flying around the balloons for starters!  Any way here are some pictures of what I did!

 Here is the whole thing -- I think I need to have some bats flying around the balloons as well so I will work on that today
 The Papers are all from Graphic 45 this set is simply amazing!

So there you go my first Halloween Post of the year!

Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

No comments: