Friday, March 1, 2013

Easter Card

So today I was busy cleaning and creating in the craft room!  Well mostly cleaning and organizing.  I seem to get in such a creative streak that sometimes I don't get everything back in its place!  
Here is a card I came up with for my upcoming Spring into Spring class.
I really loved the colour combination and it made me feel fresh and clean like spring!

I used the great new Ovals Framlits to create the Easter Egg shape and popped up the second layer to add texture!  I used the amazing little bow maker that I can run through my Big Shot to make the decorative bow on the top.  The embosslits butterflies complete the look and of course a touch of dazzling diamonds


This was a cute card made from the new Umbrella Set from Stampin UP! and the cloud embossing folder!

Notice the ribbon on the umbrella -- that is a piece of the ribbon pack you can get free right now during sale-a-bration!
Love how cute this card turned out! 

glittery hugs

Kathryne

No comments: