Thursday, February 21, 2013

Easter! Its early this year! And KITS!!!

I was asked to make some Easter Card for the New Comers Club here in Sarnia.  I worked with this group last year as well and they are a fun fun bunch of girls!   So they requested Easter and I said YIKES!!!  Easter already - and sure enough there is was early this year March 31st so mark your Calendars.

Here is the first card I came up with to do with this group.  Love Love Love the butterfly stamps!  Its so versatile and you can use it for almost any occasion. 

   The base of this card is Whisper White.  The next layer is Wisteria Wonder and Stamped with Perfect Plum and a saying from Delightful Dozen.  The next layer is Whisper White again and I used Versa mark to stamp the Butterfly -- I used a NON-Stampin up stamp here but this would work perfectly with the new Butterfly Stamp in the Spring Catty.  If you don't have yours message me and I will get it out to you asap.  Its a must see!  And its sale-a-bration so more bang for your buck.
The Image was then heat embossed with black embossing powder.  I let that set then used my Stampin Pastels to highlight the embossed image -- Stunning!  Then of course a little dazzling diamonds are a must.  I added some organza ribbon to the layers.  The Edge punch is non-stampin up but is perfect for this card.  I hope the ladies will enjoy making this one! 

Also I would like to introduce  Crafty Kat Kits!  Watch the website soon for this card to be available in your own at home kit.  And the very first Crafty Kat Scrapbooking Kit as well!   Available for purchase Monday!

Have a crafty night!

Glittery Hugs,

Kathryne


No comments: