Sunday, October 23, 2011

Sunday Sunday!

I was working on some cards for my card night on November 4th and thought I would share a sneak peek at what I have in mind
 I used the Merry and Type set in the Holiday Mini for create this card in Real Red.  The base of the card is Old Olive and the DSP is a retired one from last years Christmas Mini.  I Stamped the Ornaments in Versa Mark then Real Red Classic Ink and embossed with Clear embossing powder.
I used Real Red on one and Old Olive on the other to Stamp the Merry and Bright saying on WW card stock.  Then layered this with Real Red or Old Olive and punched with the decorative label punch.
I tied the main design with Real Red Satin Ribbon.
I stamped the inside with the 25 stamp from Merry and Type.

Oh and lets not forget a tiny bit of bling in the bottom ornament.

I love to read your comments!

Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

4 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Love this card! I got this set but haven't used it yet. Thanks for the inspiration!

Penny Hanuszak said...

Kathryne what an awesome card inside and out! Love the bow and the placement of the sentiment. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Thanks Guys! I could not decide which one I liked best and my family was divided as well! They will make a great set for Holiday gifts though in other colours

Maureen said...

Love this card!