Thursday, September 29, 2011

Monster Mash Hop

Been a long long week this week but I finally got around to making a card for the hop!
Shirley Pumpkin has made this such a fun hop.  You can join us at anytime - just make something Halloween!!
Check out Shirley's Blog for all the details

On to this weeks card.  
I have been playing around with making Rosettes or Lollies as I have seen them called and I am loving this!  Such a great detail to spice up your projects.

I started with Rich Razzelberry Card base and embossed it with the spider web for the Big Shot.  Then I sponged it with Whisper White Craft Ink.  Next I added my Rosette with button detail, frayed hemp in black and a cute little spider with funky eyes cut out from the cricut. Then I sprayed the whole card with Smooch Spritz ( the silver one cannot think of the name.
Next I stamped EEEK! from the Bingo Bits set and punched it out with a circle punch then sponged the edges with Rich Razzelberry and popped it up with Dimensional.

The inside of the card is Very Vanilla and I stamped the spider from the Bingo Bits set in Stazon Black and the saying from a retired set in Rich Razzleberry -- and then sponged the edge with Rich Razzleberry.

Hope you play along with us!  Enjoy the rest of your week.




Glittery Hugs
Kathryne


4 comments:

Denise Pustelniak said...

Your card really stands out! The razzelberry sure looks good for halloween.

Snowmanlover said...

Very darling!!!!

Shirley Pumpkin said...

Lol those eyes on the spider makes me laugh!! Your Rosette is in the perfect paper Super Cute love all the Shimmer!! Thanks again for Joining the Hop!!

Hugs
Shirley

Terry said...

This card is so cute! I love the rosette and spider and smooch spritz. A great combination for a fun card!