Sunday, April 17, 2011

Feeling Crafty

Hello again crafters!  On a roll this weekend doing some scrapbooking and making cards in between.

Here are a couple I came up with today, the pattern for the first one I found on You tube from one of my favorite crafty people Dawn! And the second one was a template I had socked away in a file and it is called a Tri-fold card - I can feel a girls get together coming on.

 This is the inside of the card  - this would make a great gift card holder as well.
 This is my first tri-fold card and I loved making this one - the only problem I encountered was the fact that my blade was dull on my trimmer so I did not get the crisp cut I wanted.  Oh well a little shabby chic never hurt anyone!

 This is what this awesome card looks like when you open it up.  I used Almost Amethyst one of the retired colours that I have been hording because I loved it! And still do!  Someone very special will be receiving this card. 
 Enjoy your Sunday and hug your family.

Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

No comments: