Tuesday, April 13, 2010

OPEN HOUSE!


IT'S TIME TO CELEBRATE THE NEW SUMMER MINI!

Did you receive your copy of the new mini yet?  If not let me know and I will make sure you get one!  This cannot be missed!

I have been in the studio playing with the Smooch Spritz and am loving it!  And as we all know Presley is graduating so I had to get the Grad set -- and talk about fun fun fun!  There is just so much in this mini I just could not make up my mind!

I am off to my Regional Meeting for May 15th so I am thinking May 19th would be a great time to Open House at my place?  I would love some feed back on this though - if another day would work better lets talk!

So tentative for now
Open House at the studio
May 19, 2010
6-9pm  Drop in anytime
Cost is $2 for a make and take!
Theme:  Bring on the summer fun!
Door prizes galore!
Your name will be added to the draw just for coming!
Bring a friend and you recieve another ticket for a prize!
Book a demonstration and receive 5 more tickets for a prize!
Plus you receive a special gift when you have your demonstration  - from me to you! Yaaah!!

Demos can be done in your home or mine - day or night!

And don't forget about my monthly card nights and scrapbook nights fun fun fun and a night out!  Wear your pj's if you like! 

RSVP me all your needs!

Glittery Hugs
Kathryne


No comments: