Sunday, June 3, 2012

Whew That Was A Long Break

Wow Where Did the Time Go?

Well hello there Blog Followers!  It's been awhile.  There have been some health issues that have kept me away from my creating and blogging but I am back with a pledge to post weekly once again!  
So here we go!

Father's Day is Fast approaching and this is a huge deal for all the Dad's out there!  My Father passed away way to soon and I miss him terribly especially on this day but the creations must continue.  Dad's need to feel loved and those of us who create need to make something for the special Men in our lives!

The Base of this card is Wild Wasabi, then a layer of Chocolate Chip run through the Big Shot with the Square Lattice embossing folder.  Next I took Very Vanilla Card stock and stamped the Tie Image from Best Dad Ever in Versa Mark then Chocolate Chip ink and embossed with Clear embossing powder.  The Green tie was created using the same technique on another piece of very Vanilla and then cut out and popped up with Dimensionals.  The letters were cut out with the Cricut from retired DSP just add cake.  You could use any of the new DSP from the fabulous new Catalogue to create the word.  I used some non-stampin UP twine to add a cute detail to the card.  I got a big Thumbs up from the amazing man in my life Tim on the design!

Speaking of the New Catty - Have you seen it????   WOW!  Things are changing up at Stampin UP and you do not want to miss out!  Let me know if you need a new Catty or check out my link to see a  copy online!

Glittery Hugs

Kathryne

No comments: